CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 5, 2009

My Boys!

Brothers! This is Brock with Sawyer at 2 wks old. He is already 8 lbs 9 oz!
The best Christmas present ever! This is Sawyer in the stocking he got at the hospital.
I just thought I would share some pictures of our first 2 weeks with Sawyer. The transition from 1 child to 2 has been surprisingly easy. It seems like Sawyer is what has been missing, he is a great addition to our family! Brock has been a great helper and he is so sweet with his little brother. I love watching them together. You forget how quick they grow and I am trying to soak it all in! Ian is such an awesome Dad too and a huge help to me. Sometimes I don't know what I did to deserve him, he loves me and our boys so much! I feel so lucky and blessed to have all of my boys! What would I do without them?

5 comments:

Ashley Wilson

I love the pic of the three of them on the couch, so cute! I am so happy for you guys, what a cute family!

Cristina

Cute kids! I feel the same way about Makenna, she just seems to fit our family. I'm so glad everyone is doing so well, Sawyer seems like a really good baby.

The Gwilliam's

I love these pictures! My sister in law had her baby at Utah Valley hospital in Provo and she got her baby in a stocking too, what hospital did you deliver at? Glad to hear you are doing good!

Nikki

Oh, those are such sweet pictures! Ian is a good daddy and yes, you do deserve him!

*Sarah Johnson*

SO freaking cute!! I am happy you are doing well and so are your boys!!