CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 20, 2009

4 months!

Lady killer!
Handsome boy!
Everything goes in his mouth!
He loves bath time.


Another month is gone and my sweet little Sawyer is now 4 months old. He went in for his check-up today and he is 16 lbs 4 oz and 27 inches. He is growing like a weed! He is seriously the happiest baby EVER! He didn't even cry when he got shots. He always has a smile for us and he squeals and laughs a lot too. He is really ticklish and I can't resist bugging him because I love his cute little giggle! He is sleeping at least 8 hours at a time during the night so I feel so lucky! The record so far is 11 hours. I can't wait to see what the next month brings, I love you Soy Bean!

1 comments:

Cristina

Cute boy!! I'm jealous that he sleeps so good at night. What a sweetie. Happy 4 month Birthday!