CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My little Jazz fans

I just love these handsome little guys! Brock sporting his Deron Williams jersey and Sawyer wearing #5, Carlos Boozer. GO JAZZ!
We finally got them to sit together long enough to snap a picture.
I think Brock was done with pictures but he was a good sport!
I love how you can see the different personalities, even in a still shot!
Brock is such a sweet boy! The other day he told me "Mom, you're cute, no wait, you're beautiful!" Wow, you can't get a better compliment than that! (Especially from a 3 year old)


I am trying to keep my New Year's resolution to be a better blogger! Of course I always love an excuse to show off my cute boys too :)

5 comments:

Ty & Em

cute!! Where did you get your jazz jersey's? Brody wants one soooo bad!!!

Nate Family

We got their jerseys at Fanzz. Brock has had his for a while but we just got Sawyer's a couple weeks ago. They had the Boozer jerseys for 50% off so it was only $13.

Kris

Oh my goodness, the boys looks adorable! We need to get together and hang out. I know I know I say that all the time, but seriously we do.

Cristina

These pics are so cute. Go Jazz!

I hope Ian is still planning a superbowl party even though the Vikings aren't going. Danny was so mad watching that game, he almost broke our TV! What a dork!

Shelly and Jo Goodall

Cute blog....and you do have cute boys! Keep up the good work. I have a blog and use to be real good at it, but haven't posted anything since Sept. when my life started to fall apart and get extremely busy. But it is fun to have one.