CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Brock!!!

We had a SpongeBob themed party. I made him the Krabby Patty cake!
He didn't waste any time tearing into the presents! He was loving every minute of it!
He got a Mack! I think he got everything he wanted and he was so excited about it all. It was so fun to watch! He got a bunch of new Cars, including a color change set, a golf club set, SpongeBob play doh, a Toy Story kite and frisbee, a Hamm from Toy Story, 2 sets of Toy Story Legos that he has been wanting since Christmas, some shirts and a bunch of money.
This is what the Lego sets look like put together. He has been playing with them all day! Legos were not this cool when I was a kid!


I can't believe Brock is already 4 years old! We had a little family party for him on his birthday, March 30th. He is such a great kid! He is so sweet and scary smart! We are so proud of him and even though it is sad that he is growing so fast, you can't help being excited for him! He told me the other day that even when he grows up and becomes a dad he will still give me hugs and kisses and he will come help me fix stuff! I love this kid so much!!! Happy Birthday Brocky!!

0 comments: