CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

20 week ultrasound

This is a 3-D shot of her little face :)
Cute little foot
Long legs!


We went in for our 20 week ultrasound today. Everything looked really good and the measurements were right on track. It's definitely still a girl but I'll keep her modest! Ian kept telling me we were going to go in and find out it is really a boy! We finally made a believer out of him and now he is ok with painting her room :) Can't wait to start that project. We are 95% sure we are going to name her Halle. That's the name that always comes to mind when I think about her. We get to go in again in about 8 weeks for a full 3-D ultrasound. I love seeing our little sweet pea moving around and growing, so fun!

2 comments:

Mandolin

She is SOOO cute already!!! I'm so glad you've decided on Halle! It's very sweet name and I bet it will fit her perfect!

Tristan

So cute!! I'm excited to see what you do with her room! Let me know if you need any help! And I LOVE the name Halle!