CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

29 weeks and counting!

This is what Halle looks like at 29 weeks.
She kept opening her mouth so this is a tongue shot!
This is what I look like at 29 weeks!

We went in for a 3D ultrasound today. Baby Girl wasn't cooperating for most of it! She wanted to hide her face with her hands so it was hard to get a good shot of her face. On the DVD that they made us you can see her smiling and you can actually see her blinking! It's amazing how much you are able to see. She is doing great and they said she is about 3 lbs! I'm still hanging in there too :) I'm actually glad that I don't have a newborn right now because me and the boys have big plans for the summer. Still can't wait to meet our little girl though!

1 comments:

Nikki

Oh my goodness. I've never seen the 3D versions before. Very cool! You are looking cute as ever. Can't wait to meet her!!!