CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth!


Brock with Cowboy Woody!

Sawyer all bundled up!

Brock and Mom by the castle

Last week Ian had to go to Los Angeles for business so me and the boys decided to tag along and go to Disneyland on Valentine's day. We had a great time but there is too much to do in one day. Brock loved all of the rides but he was most excited about the Buzz Lightyear ride! Sawyer is too little to care but he went on a few rides too! He slept through Pirates of the Carribean. We LOVE Disneyland, I would go every year if I could! It really is the happiest place on Earth!

4 comments:

Nikki

What a fun way to spend Valentine's Day! I love Disneyland too. I will never be too old for that place. Cute pictures of your kids!

Cristina

I'm glad you guys had fun and the weather was good. We are ready to go back to Disneyland! That is a great pic of Brock and Woody, I bet he was so excited! See you on Friday.

*Sarah Johnson*

You are so lucky!!! How's everything going???

Tiffani Warner

looks like you had fun. I wish I was going to Disney Land soon! I haven't been forever :)