CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

3 months old!

Blue eyed boy!
He loves it outside.

Trying out the bumbo he got for Christmas.


So today is Sawyer's 3 month "birthday". Ian says there is no such thing but I disagree! Every new month is special at this age. He is the happiest baby ever! He is really smiley and coos and laughs, he seems to be pretty social so far. He started rolling from his tummy to his back about 2 weeks ago too. It is amazing how quick they change. When he went in for his 2 month doctor appointment he was 12 lbs 10 oz and 23 in, I'm sure he is even bigger now. He absolutely LOVES his big brother! Brock just has to look at him to get a huge smile. I feel so blessed to be his Mommy!

4 comments:

Ashley Wilson

You really are so lucky, he is adorable!!!

Tiffani Warner

Wow that went by so fast. It seems like it takes so long to get them here but they grow up so fast. How do you like the bumbo seat? I have heard great things but never had one.

Cristina

Happy Birthday Sawyer. I didn't know he was rolling over, he is so dang cute!

Ty & Em

He is adorable!! I saw your link on the mommy club website!! Your family is so stinkin cute!! I can't wait until we start doing mommy club again!!