CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Brock!

Birthday Boy!
Brock with his "big cowboy gun"
Sawyer got him a present too
Brock with his new dog Tripp
Brock on his real birthday 3-30-06


Today is Brock's 3rd birthday! He had a fun party with the whole family! He got a swing set that was supposed to be put together yesterday but the weather didn't cooperate. We still had the BBQ we were planning even though it was cold. He got everything he wanted and he had so much fun! He is such a good kid! He loves tractors, dinosaurs, Toy Story, and he is into cowboy stuff right now (thanks to cowboy Woody). He is seriously so smart and he teaches me something new every day! I love spending time with him and watching him learn new things. Since the day he was born he has had a great personality! I can't believe it has been 3 years since I held my sweet baby boy for the first time. He is growing way too fast! Happy Birthday Brock! We love you!

4 comments:

Nikki

So cute. I love the innocent years the fun things they are into. The years go by too quickly! Happy Birthday Brock!

Cristina

Happy Birthday Brock! Glad you had a fun party, we can't wait to see your new swing set, it will be so fun!

Wilkinson Family

Hey just wanted to make sure you check out the mommy club blog, we are getting together tomorrow!

Kris

I saw the pics of Sawyers room, darling. I love his name on the wall, so cute! I am trying to figure out a cute way to do our babys name in her room. I love the most recent pics of Sawyer too, he is such a cutie and the pic of Brock with Tripp on the couch is a keeper, way cute!!