CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

24th of July!

My cute little family
Brock was seriously in heaven!
Emily & Ian
Sawyer & Emily looking for big horn sheep
Sawyer at 10,000 feet
Brock & Papa Brad hiking
Brock with a bullfighter (don't know why this is sideways)
Brock & cousin Austin watching the parade, funny boys!
We want candy!
This is what Sawyer thought of the parade....
Riding the carousel
Fun ride!
Brock & Ian on the ferris wheel


As usual our 24th was super busy but SO fun! We went to Marysvale for a couple days with Brad & Jana to ride the Rhino and Razr on the Paiute trail. We had a blast! Brock absolutely LOVED every minute of it! Sawyer got to go too and the noise and movement put him to sleep most of the time. We had to come back to Spanish Fork so we wouldn't miss out on Fiesta Days. My little cowboy was so excited about going to the rodeo and he thought it was so cool to see the real cowboys. He kept telling us he wanted to ride a sheep at the rodeo but I had to tell him he isn't quite old enough yet. His response "I wanna ride a bull then!" We went to the parade and carnival on the 24th and even though it was hot we had a great time together! The only sad thing to me about the 24th is it seems like as soon as that is over with it is back to school time before you know it and summer is over :(

4 comments:

Cristina

Looks fun! I need to get parade pics from you, I didn't have my camera.

Kris

It looks like you guys had a great 24th!! I can just picture Lil' Brock all excited about the rodeo, I love how he wants to be a cowboy.

Jace and Ash

I love the 24th in GOOD OLD SPANISH FORK. Looks like you had a swell time. Your kids are dang cute. hope things are going good. Lets get together sometime. chat with you later

Calee

Em you have such a cute family, your boys are so handsome:). I always hate it when Fiesta Days are over too, summer is gone in a flash after that! We need to catch up sometime, where are you guys living and do you still work at the payson clinic?