CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Boys

This is Sawyer after his first haircut. Ian has been saying for a while now that he really needed it done but I was putting it off. I don't want my baby to look too grown up! It finally got to the point where I had to give in, it was getting pretty crazy! He definitely looks older but he looks really handsome too! At least we can comb it now :)

My brown eyed boy! He is growing way too fast!

Extreme close-up of the hair.

Sawyer sitting up all by himself! This was taken pre-haircut!

Brothers! Brock gave Sawyer one of his old hats so they could be twinners!

I think Sawyer is going to be my little fish. He loves the water! We have taken him swimming a couple times and he has so much fun splashing around.

Daddy and Sawyer chillin' in the pool.

The naked cowboy! I swear he would sleep in his hat and boots if I would let him! This is one of those future black mail pictures :)

4 comments:

The Raymond's

Lol they are so cute! They are growing so fast. We need to go swimming sometime - all the kids would have lots of fun!

Matt and Laura Cutler

Oh my gosh. Brock is the cutest naked cowboy I've ever seen.

Not that I've seen that many...

You guys look like you're doing great!

We miss you!

Cristina

Yep-don't lose that naked cowboy pic, you just might need it someday! I think I remember one of Dustin that looks similar to that (remember the bandaid sticker). Oh and Sawyer looks very handsome and grown up with his new haircut.

Just the 4 of us

They are so cute! I can't believe how big Sawyer is, he's such a handsome little boy!