CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sawyer is 2!!!

My sweet little Sawyer turned 2 on December 19th. I can't believe it!! He is such a fun little boy. It seems like he has grown up a lot in the last few months. He is learning so much! He loves being the center of attention and is developing quite a personality! It seems like he is constantly making us laugh. I am proud to say that he inherited my sarcasm gene :) Ian isn't so sure that's a good thing! We just love having him as part of our family.
This is him modeling the hat that Uncle Shane got him! He had such a great time opening presents and loved everything he got!
Since Dustin, Shane and Sawyer all have birthdays so close together we did a combined party this year. I made all the boys a balloon cake. Sawyer LOVES balloons so that was the theme.
He actually did pretty well with the cake and didn't make a huge mess.
Happy Birthday Sawyer, we love you so much!!

2 comments:

The Raymond's

He is so stinking cute and such a flirt! I love this little guy so much and can't wait to see how much more his personality develops as he gets older! Love ya Soy!

Kris

I can't believe Sawyer is already 2!! He is so stinkin' cute!