CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 28, 2011

Our Little Peanut


We found out on Christmas that we are expecting baby #3! We are so excited to add to our family. I had an ultrasound earlier this week and everything looks great. Little Peanut is right on track! The official due date is 9-1-11 although my doctor says he would prefer to induce me a week early unless baby decides to come before then. He's afraid if I go into labor I might not make it to the hospital in time :) Brock can't wait and he is convinced he's getting a little sister this time. I'll be finding out as soon as possible and I'll keep everyone posted!!

5 comments:

Tristan

I'm super excited to you guys!

The Raymond's

I'm so excited for you guys! Let me know if there's anything I can do and plan a shopping trip when you find out what Little Peanut is!!

Cristina

Awesome picture of little peanut (or green olive)!! Were so happy for you guys!

Jace and Ash

Congrats Em!!! Im so happy for you guys. We need to get together sometime and do lunch or go get a Dr. pepper hee hee

Kris

CONGRATS!!! We are so excited for you guys, that is awesome! I feel like we haven't seen your fam forever. I hope everything is going great for you guys. Keep us posted when you find out what you are having!