CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sugar and Spice...

We found out today that we are expecting a GIRL!!! She was being a little stubborn at first but we were finally able to get a good peek between the legs. It is always such a relief to see the baby moving around and looking healthy. I am so excited to have another girl in the house and a future shopping buddy! Ian is mostly excited but also a little scared (mostly for the teenage years). I think he is feeling relieved too. He was feeling the pressure since he wanted me to have a little princess :) Brock is so happy to have a little sister!! After having Sawyer he decided another brother would be too much. He thinks a little girl will be nicer, we'll see! Sawyer doesn't really care at this point but he is such a sweetie, I know he'll do great as a big brother. I can't wait to see how this baby is different from the boys. Bring on the pink!!

3 comments:

Tristan

OMG!! YAY! I'm so completely happy for you!! Girls are so fun and your little princess will be GORGEOUS!!

Cristina

We are all so excited for you guys...esp Nat according to her blog!! Don't worry Ian, you've still got the girls outnumbered if you stop now...LOL!!!

Anonymous

I thought that Paisley would go good with Brock and Sawyer! Or maybe Olivia!! And I don't blame Ian for being scared!! I think He's been hanging around me too much!! Ha ha ha ha!!!